Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Reporting Live from a Dead Zone

I'm currently sitting in a waiting room with no reception. It's windowless, of course, and 7:AM.

Like most reasonable people, I don't like mornings. Lately though, mornings have become increasingly near impossible. I thought I was just getting older and lazier faster than expected, but apparently that's not the case. I've got something going on which would explain a lot of things that I sort of just wrote off and convinced myself I was imagining.

I'm telling you this because it's likely I won't be able to make it on the rest of the dates this month. Right now it's difficult to do the regular-life things I have to do. I haven't been myself and it's awful.

All that to say:
  • the bad news: something is going on with me and I don't know what it is, so now I'm just worrying.
  • the good news: there's probably a reason why I threw up on that date.
Updates to follow, I'm sure. Sadly they may not be as entertaining as I'd like.


ALSO: I still need to tell you about Date Four, which was really fun and nice and much better reading than what you've just made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment