Thursday, December 17, 2015

This is where I start to panic

It's December 17.

I've got to post about date Three. I've got a few more lined up. I've got updates. I've got to get on this though because with 13 days left, one being Christmas, one being the night before, and one being New Year's Eve, I'm sort of down to ten days in a way, and I've got to go on nine more dates.

Also worth mentioning: I've only gone out with three people, but I've had multiple dates with some of them, and that's not nothing.


This is where things either get good or totally fall apart. Either way, it might be interesting reading.

A third possibility is I'll fail miserably.

Oh- a fourth possibility is I'll be like: oh hey- I'm going to be all MATTER OF FACT and give myself until January 6 because duh.




In any case: eeeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment