Thursday, December 23, 2010

last night? this is me, sighing. how am I too busy to do updates straightaway? I'll do it tomorrow. I swear.

I'm on my way to meet #8, jim. I have a nice feeling about him. let's hope that's a smart move, admitting optimism. I do that but later realize if it goes poorly then I have the potential to feel embarrassed. (is that even possible?) I feel like I am putting myself put there/here a great deal and embarrassment should be inevitable. as of yet, however, I haven't had a reason to feel that way (at least in the vein of shame, anyway. if we are talking embarrassment as a result of being the recipient of positive attention...that's another story. appreciated, but makes me uneasy.)

ok. also, I wish someone would ever comment HERE instead of on facebook/email, etc. sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this and am dreading when December ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry! there are so many things to which we can look forward! my main deal in 2011 is this: parallels. look at the 11 in that year. two amazing lines. there are going to be so many coincidences in our future kevin!

    ReplyDelete