Thursday, December 9, 2010

the original craigslist posting

Posted to women seeking men on philadelphia craigslist


I'm attempting to go on a dozen dates this month for a fun project I've created (thetwelvedatesof.blogspot.com)

So...if you're free and fun or funny or know someone who likes an adventure maybe you should send them my way.


about me:

my motivation for doing pretty much anything is having a story to tell later.

things i appreciate:
diy
npr
yoga
maps
books
improv
stories
wiretap
scissors
radiolab
scrabble
optimism
petrichor
storyslams
twin peaks
enthusiasm
good smells
short fiction
themoth.org
good causes
good magazine
people watching
this american life
i don't get bored
spying on strangers
dilapidated buildings
riding on someone's boat
going to farmers' markets
painting and creating things
being environmentally responsible
people who display very good manners
when words swoop nicely like they do here
riding my scooter which gets 100 miles per gallon
i'm really fascinated by people who have ghost stories



if you message me, try suggesting a date idea. I don't watch movies unless it's something really awesome and the circumstances are unusual. also, if you are a pervert i'm definitely not the girl for you!!




it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

1 comment:

  1. Outdoor ice skating at the Blue Cross Riverrink. If you aren't a strong skater and your date is, and they "out skate" you...ditch them. Even Rocky walked while his lady skated

    ReplyDelete